Thursday 15 November 2012

Red Clover's 1st Year Anniversary




It all started when I bought myself few packs of DIY felt key chains in September 2011. Slowly I started buying felts and made some key chains base on my own design as a hobby. Then I started to get really serious about this and on 16th November 2011 I started my online handmade craft business with Red Clover as my company name. Tomorrow, 16th November 2012 will mark Red Clover's 1st Year Anniversary!!! I'm so happy!! I'm glad. THANK YOU my dear customers for loving my handmade crafts and THANK YOU for all your support!!

To thank you and to celebrate our 1st Year Anniversary here's something for you:     
Red Clover's 1st Year Anniversary Special !!!
With a minimum purchase of RM 60 on Red Clover's handmade crafts from
16/11/12 - 16/12/12, you'll enjoy FREE postage and a FREE gift.
*terms and conditions apply*
 

No comments: